If you can’t find an answer to your question here, contact one of our members of staff and we’ll do our best to help you.

I have a child with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism. What do I need to do to enroll them in one of your youth groups?

The demand for places at our Youth Groups is very high, and there is a waiting list. The first step is to complete a Referral Form. We will then assess your childs needs and put them on the waiting list for an appropriate group.
Back to top

Do you have a mailing list?

Yes, we have a mailing list and send out regular email updates, particularly about courses and other events. If you are parent or carer you should fill out a referral form for your child and in doing so you will automatically be added to the mailing list. If you are a professional email Gita Lobo with your details. Details of how to do this are on the Contact Us page.
Back to top