The Autism Family Support team includes one fulltime Family Support Worker, Becky Loveless, who offers parent/carers a wealth of information, support, advice, or sometimes just a listening ear.
We are able to provide parent/carers with:
- Individual support and advice
- A Family Information Pack
- Home visits
- Strategies to alleviate and cope with challenging behaviour
- Linking local families and children
- Signposting and access to services
Parent Support Groups
There are a number of support groups for parent across Oxfordshire – some are autism specific and others are more general for parents with children with additional needs. For a list of Parent Support Groups in Oxfordshire please see our Resources pages.